Prize-winning Australian artist Michael Peck takes on desolation in childhood in The Landing, one of his series of oil paintings focused on dislocation in the post-modern world.
- Follow Apocalypse Art on WordPress.com
- RT @RICgallery: We're welcoming some famous faces: Buffy Sainte-Marie, Leonard Cohen, Margaret Atwood, Pierre Elliott Trudeau & more https:… 19 hours ago
- Edith Meusnier: Textile environmental art buff.ly/2pXv3lf https://t.co/JG3XfxzzSP 20 hours ago
- ‘Not a Freak Show,’ Growing Up Gay in Rural Ontario' @AGPtbo_ #lgbtq buff.ly/2pXeDcE https://t.co/NTE6xw0Jsm 20 hours ago
- A New Take on The #handmaidstale #illustration buff.ly/2pTo2Sg https://t.co/ImgSoGWyFv 1 day ago
- 24/150: David Burdeny – Long Exposures #photography via @BauXiGallery buff.ly/2pT8K04 https://t.co/CjcfOmolNE 1 day ago